The Living Organisms of ParkerBain

Sunday, August 26, 2007

All the best for the test

Good morning people.... Just decided to blog for wateva reason i duno.... I woke up wit the computer staring back at me and the blog page of ParkerBain starring back at me twice as hard and my instincts told me i had to blog... so here i m...

Its 9 am in the morning and class starts at 11, There is an exam going on for most of the Cobain ppl except praevin..

All the best to all who is taking the test... May u guys score it with flying colours after the hard work put in....

Well not really hard work for some...

Let me tell u y, there was a ManU match last nite and well the test was forgone and the match was put first as usual... So Mr. Hari gladly watched the match..... along with ghee june, aaron and choong khin i guess and praevin...

The strangest thing happened to Hari though, all his frens who dun come online came online yesterday and dat distracted him from studying for his test which he needed to do.

I told him that u can chat with frens tomorrow but you cant retake the test another day... hmm but first he said oh yeah but then he ended up saying: Ah, screw it just chat.. thats what he said when the match started to.

He came to Parker with his notes to study
Hari: I got 5 minutes to study before the match
Praevin: 'laughs' come let me show u a pic of a gal
Hari: 'sees the gal' HMMM not bad.. pretty... u like her? go after her
Praevin: No.. I dun like her she is my classmate.. im just showing it to you
Hari: Y dun you like her she is hot
Praevin: Nola.. told you she is my classmate

*conversation went on*

Hari: 'sits for a while' Oh shit, i only have three minutes to study now.. Ah screw it la

And he runs in front to watch the match... hahaha

Oh well ManU won 2-0 and well according to Ghee June Nani was BLOODING. hahahaha

Anyway gotta run now have to go get changed for class.... dun wanna chase after the bus again sighz..

All the best for the test again....

Buenas, Brenda

No comments: